Saturday, November 13, 2010

What A Perfect Life Means To Me ♥


Everybody dreams of having the "perfect life". Of course, who doesn't? Back when I was a little girl, I thought celebrities have the perfect life. I thought designers give them free clothes to wear. And then I thought again. :)) When I grew up, I thought that queens and kings and princesses had perfect lives. Just ring the bell and a few maids and ladies-in-waiting will accompany you.

But as time pass by and as I get to know life better, I finally knew what a perfect life means to me. A perfect life doesn't need any luxury. A perfect life doesn't need fame. All it needed was love, care, affection and wisdom. And the most important thing that I needed to make my life perfect, was God :))

With the help of God, I undergone struggles and pain. I made it through. So I can never ask for more. 'Cause everything I need, was truly with me all along :))

No comments:

Post a Comment