Monday, November 15, 2010

Bringing Out The Best In Me ♥

I am Danica Mae Rodriguez - Tanjutco. I am a fourteen year old, junior high school student who is currently residing in Bulakan, Bulacan, Philippines. :)) I am 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Spanish and 1/2 Filipino. 

Reading, writing, speaking, dancing, singing and acting really brings out the best in me ♥ why?
 first, i love to read :)) Twilight, Harry Potter, Princess Diaries, The Clique, and The Lovely Bones are some of my faves. I read when I have time :)) second, i love writing ♥ Turning Point and Secretly Princess are the two unpublished novels that I have written. Third, i like speaking :)) I am a good listener, yet a better speaker :) fourth, I love dancing :)) I am a true Ballerina at heart ♥ fifth, singing expresses my emotion. and last, acting :)) i am currently doing an acting workshop :))

Ask me anything that you want to know about me, and I'll sure answer all those for you :)) Follow me and I'll follow you back :DD 

No comments:

Post a Comment