Monday, November 15, 2010

Massie and Me ♥


What is the name of your dear pet? What is the breed? Mine? Her name's Massie and she's a lovely cat. But I'm not really sure about her breed. :))

When I moved to Bulacan, maybe for nine months past now, there's a cat who used to follow me around. Since my shih-tzu dog, Bubbles died, I've never had the opportunity to buy a pet again. So I've decided to adopt it.

Her name's Massie Marie, from the best seller book, The Clique by Lisi Harrison (Massie Block). She had grey and white fur and bright green eyes. And I'm not afraid to admit that she is a certified "flirt", 'cause she gets pregnant on almost every three months. :P Where do I give the kittens? There, to my pet-less friends :P

Since then, I've become a "cat person". I think I'll never adopt a pet when Massie dies, (at least not yet). Now, she has a competition, a Chinese dog named Lipton. Lipton is actually my grandmomma's dog. But still, Massie will remain number one, in my heart :)) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment