Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Money ♥

Three years from now, the Philippines old money will soon be expired and the new moneys will be out in public. People have different opinions and thoughts about this new change. :)) Want to know my opinion? Well, I guess the new moneys are a good start of change in the Philippines. Last night, my grandmomma showed me the new P 20.00 bill she got from the Central Bank of the Philippines. It is way too cool than the old ones. But I think the Fifty Peso Bill is too pink, but cool. :))

The new Philippine money are shown below:

The New P 20.00 Bill :))
The New P 100.00 Bill :))
The New P 1000.00 Bill :))
The New P 500.00 Bill :))
The New P 200.00 Bill :))
The New P 50.00 Bill :))

Well, what about you readers? What are your opinions? Please do leave your comments and suggestions to this new change. Thanks. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment