Tuesday, December 21, 2010

50 Facts About Me ♥

1. My full name is Danica Mae Rodriguez - Tanjutco.
2. I am 14 years old.
3. I was born on May 24, 1996.
4. I am part Chinese, Spanish and Filipino.
5. I want to be a famous Detective someday.
6. My dad is named Sherwin.
7. My mom is named Leny.
8. I have to younger brothers.
9. Ralph Daniel and Ryan Sherwin are my brother's names.
10. I am the only girl child. (Unicah Jijah)
11. I love Paramore.
12. I love reading fictions.
13. I am a writer/novelist/poet.
14. I underwent guitar lessons when I was 12.
15. I want to learn Kung Fu so badly.
16. My favorite singer is Christina Maria Aguilera.
17. My favorite actress is Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore.
18. My favorite actor is Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt and Tom Hanks.
16. I love Mel Gibson.
17. My favorite author is Meg Cabot and Jane Austen.
18. My Favorite book is Nancy Drew.
19. My best friend's name is Danielle Marie la Torre.
20. I have a new born cousin named Daniel Gonzalo Agustin.
21. I am a HOLLYWOOD ADDICT!
22. I am a God-fearing person.
23. I love surfing the net.
24. I am a Facebook addict.
25. I love Holloween, though I randomly get scared.
26. I have a cousin named Wince who always bothers me.
27. I wish to live in England or somewhere in Europe.
28. I wish to solve the mystery of the Ramonov's.
29. I am writing a novel entitled More than Friends, Less than Lover and if you're interested in reading it please click this link --> http://stories.mibba.com/read/344644/More-than-Friends-Less-than-Lovers/1
30. I live in the Philippines.
31. I believe that true love waits. ♥
32. I am unlucky when it comes to love.
33. My twitter username is @parkjeominsoo, and if you want to follow me here's the link --> http://twitter.com/#!/parkjeominsoo
34. I am Chinese, but most people thinks I'm Japanese.
35. My favorite fruits are Strawberries, Mangoes and Blueberries.
36. I am allergic to Peanuts and Mumble berries.
37. Tulip, Poppies and Roses are my favorite types of flowers.
38. Larkspur makes me sneeze.
39. I love Dooney and Bourke.
40. I love gold tiara's.
41. Wearing a crown/tiara and a dress/gown makes me feel like a princess.
42. I effin' love PINK.
43. My favorite color depends on my mood, and while I'm writing this, my favorite color is Brown.
44. Since the Harry Potter Series came out, I had a crush on Thomas Andrew Felton. ♥
45. I love my girls and my group, K-SHOUJO.
46. I have only three girl cousins and the rest are boys.
47. My favorite cousins are ChaCha and Camille.
48. I believe that the truth itself doesn't hurt and that it only hurts when the thing that you've been waiting for, didn't turned out the way you planned.
49. I love GOD. ♥
50. Lastly, I love the person reading this blog post :)) ♥

I am who I am and there's nothing you can do to change that :))

No comments:

Post a Comment